Tips for Smart Auto Loans in Snohomish
May 17, 2017
Buying a new or used vehicle is a major purchase that should be undertaken with caution and good sense. Advance preparation can help you secure a great pre-owned car at an affordable rate. There is an abundance of auto loans in Snohomish for which you can qualify, no matter what your credit rating.
- Plan to spend no more than 25% of your income on all vehicles that you own. Budgeting is crucial.
- Determine whether you want a certified pre-owned auto or one of the many one owner cars for sale.
- Narrow your vehicle search to 2-3 makes and models.
- Assess the costs of ownership for each of your 3 choices, including fuel, routine maintenance and insurance to determine which one(s) meet your budgetary criteria.
- Secure financing at the dealer before making a final decision on the car that interests you the most.
- Online research is the best way to learn the actual invoice price from a site like Kelley Blue Book. This will provide the basis for negotiation.
- Ask about any and all discounts available before signing the contract.
- Test drive the 2-3 models you have found. Drive in a variety of road conditions and weather situations, if possible. Do not be afraid to test drive more than once. This IS a major purchase.
- If applicable, consider the value of your trade-in when negotiating.
For a great selection of pre-owned vehicles in a variety of price ranges, call the experienced team at Fresh Start Approval at (888)348-3290. We have affordable auto loans in Snohomish for every buyer.