Documentation Required for Auto Financing in Lake Stevens
October 5, 2017
Applying for auto financing in Lake Stevens is easier than you may think. You can speed up the loan application process by having the appropriate documentation in hand when you visit the dealership. It is possible, however, that some dealers may require additional information other than what is listed here so it is a wise idea to speak with someone at the dealership to be certain that you have everything you need.
Traditionally, most lenders require the following to apply for car loans with any credit history:
- Proof of income for the last month or two and a statement listing what you have been paid so far for the current year. If you are self-employed, a copy of the past two years’ tax returns should suffice. It is also helpful to bring information about additional income from other sources to demonstrate your ability to afford a car loan.
- A listing of current outstanding financial obligations, such as credit card statements, mortgage agreements or payments for child support or alimony. You may also need to supply one or two recent bank statements, as well.
- Relevant data about the vehicle you wish to buy, including its mileage and title.
- Proof of residence in the form of a mortgage statement or personalized mail delivered to your address within the last month.
- Evidence of insurance availability.
Call Fresh Start Approval at (888)348-3290 to learn more about our present selection of pre-owned vehicles and the types of auto financing in Lake Stevens that we can offer you.